Washing the bedding
Our pillows and quilts can easily be washed following the washing instructions.
Please note the following care instructions:
- Use a sufficiently sized washing machine.
- Always wash bedding separately with a mild pH-neutral detergent.
- Select a program with an integrated spin cycle (Bedding increases in weight when it absorbs water).
To prevent any possible problems, please always pay attention to the washing instructions on the label.
Drying the bedding
- It is imperative that the bedding be tried separately in the tumble dryer.
- For down and feathers, program the tumble dryer with the "extra dry" or "maximum heat" setting, do not use an automatic program.
- Set the tumble dryer at 60°C for synthetic products.
- Interrupt the drying process every 30 minutes to shake the quilts / pillows out.
- Dry for approximately 60 - 120 minutes, thereafter allow it to run cold for a few minutes.
- After drying on a cold setting, use intensive kneading to examine the moisture content. If necessary, dry again (the quilt / pillow often feels dryer when it is warm).
General care tips
- Regularly fluff the quilts and pillows.
- Do not use a carpet beater on the quilts and pillows.
- Have the quilts professionally cleaned after 5 - 8 years.
- Replace pillows after 3 - 5 years.